Saturday, December 11, 2021

Posted by beni December 11, 2021





Dj yankee lean on me video download. Shortly after releasing their first joint single “lean on me“, dice ailes and dj yankee serve up the official music video for their single “lean on me” the single was produced by the most sought-after music producer in nigeria currently, killertunes while the music video was directed by director q fans can catch a glimpse of what dice ailes’s new dj is about in the brand new video.


dj yankee lean on me video download




MR BOYCUTE FT. JAGA – GOBE REMIX


Mr boycute ft jaga – gobe remix





Dice ailes and dj yankee give us a brand new tune titled “lean on me” the brand new single comes as a sign of things to come a s dj yankee signs up to dice ailes’s camp this collaboration features production credits from the prolific music producer killer tunes and the video was directed by director q.


dj yankee lean on me video download

visit link reference



Search