Thursday, June 1, 2017

Posted by beni in , , , , , | June 01, 2017

5 BUCKS FOR THE BEST GAME


Even tho we are getting sabotaged by "unknown" KEKO spammers and because of that we are unable to fully advertise our lovely cup in the biggest ROC channel, we are hosting it today. Same time, same place just with new maps version and cute satisfaction prize for the winner of the best uploaded replay on roc.replayers.com.
Isnt it MEGA strange that each week when I put the bot to idle in KEKO some nerdy boys load their army of spambots in order to sabotage my small advertisement and to make people unable to inform about the upcoming event? Where does this hatred comes from?

Nevermind, trolls and wannabes will always be like that and I will always be like this, dominating them in every aspect I want to dominate them.

Going that way, CUBORG, MFHELL and myself will be hosting a cup today with the maps Ive been editing. Current version of the maps is 2.0 and some drastic changes were made which will hopefully get positive reactions from the cup attenders. New thing is also that I will be giving 5$ satisfaction prize for the best replay uploaded on Replayers. Of course, the replay in which I am not playing. However,winner will not be chosen by a community vote, but by my perception and taste.

So rally your troops and register on w3arenacup.tourney.cc

Search