Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Posted by beni in , , , , , | March 17, 2015
Dear friends,

I should have post this last weekend but somehow time slipped so fast that I had no clue when the week passed. I took these pictures last Saturday @ Galeria Krakowska and I really wanted to share them with you - there was an expo of flower decorations for weddings :) I just HAD to check it out :)

But brace yourself as this post will be only with pictures :) A whole bunch of them actually :)



























 And THIS gorgeous bouquet was my fav <3 Though I do not think I would want it for my wedding...





 YES! Of course I did hundred of pictures of the same dress and bouquet! What did you think?!





























YES! I did come back multiple times: just one more shot... yes, this is the last one! I promise!!! 


Hope you liked it as much as I did :)

Yours truly,
The LadyBug :*

Search