Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Posted by beni in , , , , , | March 18, 2015
Dear friends,

I want to share with you today some more pictures I did this Autumn @ Limanowa. I must admit I love that place very much and it helps me recharge my batteries really well even though I have my fiancees sister and brothers children - 7 of them, ages from 1 till (I think...) 8... They get a huge portion of my energy and time but I love children and they love me unconditionally so that brings even more positive vibes :)

I love going there as it is quiet and you have fresh air and you are surrounded by forests... there is no need to put an alarm clock as either the rooster will wake you up around 6 or 7 oclock or the children will, by jumping on the bed until you wake up :) The whole downside of getting there is the trip... both ways! I always get car-sick from all the turns... and I must admit they are a bunch of them!!! I always need pills to settle my stomach before or else the whole day I am good for nothing... Yes! I know... Yet I have no airplane sickness whatsoever, even in the nastiest turbulences...
 1. The Bee Trapped In The Flower - Serves her right :p
 2. Green Little Bug On Yellow Little Pumpkin :)
 3. The Guardian Of The House
4. Happy BumbleBee - I am really proud of this photo as well ;)))

I hope you are having a very relaxing Friday my friends :) Have an awesome weekend ahead!

Loads of hugs and kisses,
From The LadyBug

Search