Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Posted by beni in , , , , , , , | May 23, 2017

A Bug Found in Kubuntu 9 04 Jaunty




Zoom In the Screenshot

I already install Kubuntu 9.04 Jaunty on my PC, and I founded a (non critical) bug. Kubuntu 9.04 that using KDE 4.2.2 desktop is a wonderful and elegance distro. I really enjoy to explore the desktop and the whole applications inside Kubuntu. I always enjoy explore Kubuntu until I got a little and non critical bug.


When I go to the Dolphin file manager and I want to look at /root disk usage properties, the Dolphin file manager will be error. I try to look the /root disk usage properties by right-click at /root directory, and choose properties.


Its not a big trouble but its feels uncomfort to me because I want to add some other optional applications such as image editors, multimedia, games and the others.


Because of this bug, I use shell disk usage monitor by konsole x terminal :


alwan@alwan-desktop:~$ df -h


I will be so happy if the great KDEs development team would fix this bug in the next KDE 4 releases.


Thank you so much to the (K)ubuntu development team and many others wonderful Linux developer .


Happy Tux-ing !


( I love to make discussion about Linux. Just email me at blackened@telkom.net)


Search